Saturday 2 August 2008

It All Begins...

For a while now Daz and I have been talking about whether to try for another baby or not. We had a lot to think about and I had a lot of fears from the experiences of when I was pregnant with Callum and his birth. I know what we experienced is nothing compared to the trauma and heartache that some people go through but each person has their own different fears and ways at looking at life. Personally I never wanted to put Daz through any of the trauma we went through with Callum's birth ever again. In some ways though that is easier said than done, for one you can't help how as a woman you feel constantly broody and then added to this how your five year old son (wow can't believe he is that old now) constantly asks for a baby brother (girls are silly, oh how time will hopefully change that opinion) and then the concerns of your only child being lonely in later years.

So with all this in mind and lots and lots and lots of talking between Daz and I we have decided to give it another shot and try for another baby. It's a scary thought but it's also very exciting.

The first step was for me to come off the pill which I did last week (Thursday 24th July 2008) and since then I have been trying to do a little research into trying to get pregnant. There is so much out there that I thought that maybe it would be a good idea for me to keep track of it all by starting a blog, that way I can keep track of my periods and also any useful information I may find.

So here's to baby making.

No comments: